Watch the NEW upgraded Howler ExtendiPole Detection System in Action!
The positioning and connection of detection is always a challenge on site. Hard-wired detection is the least expensive option initially, however, the cost of cable, cable-routing and repairing cables damaged by well-meaning site personnel works out extremely costly. On the other hand, the more expensive wireless detectors, though free of cables, still need fixing to the ceilings, and this is not always an option in listed buildings, on finished surfaces, or where the detector needs relocating as the project progresses.
ENTER the Howler ExtendiPole!
- First developed in response to a client's needs during 2012-13, our latest upgraded design is the result of over five years of extensive research, on-site testing and product refinement
- The detector is hard-wired to the Howler GoLink radio-link alarm - combining the best of both wired and wire-free worlds
- The Go-Link control panel can pinpoint which unit has been activated
- The height of the ExtendiPole is infinitely variable up to 4 metres, giving flexibility of optimal positioning
- Extension and retraction of the pole is easy and quick, allowing for rapid adjustment and relocation as required
- The ExtendiPole is air-cushioned to prevent pinch hazards and equipment damage
- Tough curly cable keeps itself out of the way, preventing damage
- Detectors are available as either smoke or heat operated
- The ExtendiPole is available as an option right across the FirePost range of equipment trolleys